NANAMI does not engage in bribery or corruption.
Our commitment to dealing legally and ethically applies worldwide. We comply with all applicable anti-bribery and corruption laws, including the UK Bribery Act 2010 (UKBA), the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the local laws in every country in which we do business, and we expect the same of the third parties with whom we work.
Our people and any third parties acting on our behalf or in connection with our business are prohibited from giving or offering anything of value directly or indirectly to any government official or entity, or to any private individual or entity, in order to improperly obtain or retain any business advantage or to improperly affect any act or decision.
Any concerns raised by any person relating to any alleged non-compliance with the terms of this policy will be immediately investigated and appropriate legal advice is sought as necessary.
NANAMI's commitment to Health, Safety, Security and the Environment.
HSSE is integral to our business, and we strive for operational excellence and exemplary HSSE performance. We are committed to having no accidents, maintaining the health & safety of our people, preventing harm to those who may be affected by our operations, and protecting the environment.
In order to achieve these aims, we will pursue the following objectives in close cooperation with the parties with whom we work:
● ensure that all activities are conducted in a manner consistent with our HSSE directives and standards;
● ensure that business activities are conducted in a manner that prevents harm to customers, employees, contractors, the public, other stakeholders, and the environment;
● ensure full compliance during handling, storage and transport;
● protect people, assets, intellectual property and critical information from any harm, damage, or loss;
● learn from both internal and external HSSE events;
We must be vigilant, disciplined and always looking out for one another. Management will ensure the implementation of this policy with the expected active support and involvement of all parties concerned.